matthew, Home Seller in Staten Island, NY

How do I update a listing to show new improvements to the home while it is still listed?

Asked by matthew, Staten Island, NY Mon Sep 30, 2013

Buyers said the home was dated so I re-painted, removed carpet & installed new sinks & cabinets to increase the curb appeal. How do I get that old look out of everyone's mind so I can get new buyers to see it?

Answers

4
Ask your agent to write new description regarding all improvements that were done, take new pictures and load them on the listing, he can send e-mails to all agents that showed your property and notify them that renovations were done and list them. Good luck to you selling your home!!
If you are listed with an agent ask him/her to make any necessary updates....
New pictures automatically get uploaded to trulia, Zillow and realtor .com. within a few days after they are changed on mls. Since the first picture seen is the front of the house perhaps put some colored flower bushes out front to change the look of the house. Have your realtor take all new pictures..

Good Luck. Hope it sells
Jill Subes
Mathew,
Within Trulia your Real Estate Agent can update photos and description. I would also suggest, he or she change the front page picture of the Listing. From a different angle if possible. If buyers have seen the other picture over and over again, this change sometimes will cause them to to take a second look.

Will Knoop
http://www.NYSmortgagerates.com