ghammer, Home Seller in 45036

How do I show people what a great property I have for sale?

Asked by ghammer, 45036 Thu Aug 29, 2013

Answers

9
It is the agent's job to highlight the best features of your home, along with help from you with regard to supplying information about updates and special features. If you have done what is needed cosmetically, in terms of condition, painting, and it is in a good location and it is priced correctly, all of these things considered, the buyers will know this as they will be comparing your property with others.
Hire a great real estate agent who can help you market your home, and sell it for the best price possible. It's the agents job to take photos, broadcast online through multiple listings, and spread the work with other brokers. A lot of home searches are done online, mostly on the multiple listing website. Let you agent do the work for you, and you will get the best deal.

Hire a well qualified agent and have them take pictures, pictures and then more pictures. The virtual tours and youtube. But you have to do your part to keep the home clean and de-clutter. Pay close attention to your curb appeal and make it easy for agents to show your home by being flexible when it comes to showing requests.
Since 86% of buyers start their search on line, your real estate agent, if you have one, will place your home on over 15-20 web sites. I place my listings on Zillow, Trulia, MSN real estate, Realtor.com, Front Door, Craigs List. Also on my company web site that goes all over the world.
In addition is use social media a lot. I place my listings on my 2 Facebook pages, Linked-in, Twitter,
Pinterest. just to name a few.
I also have a company called WOW Video take a flying video of your home with a professional voice over to highlight the features of your home. It looks like HGTV type video of your home. It is very impressive.
Get a realtor that will do this work for you, this is what we do to get your home out there in front of buyers.
I hope this helps. Good luck
If you list it with an agent, make sure they market in both the Cincinnati MLS and the Dayton MLS. I utilize a great website http://www.listingslebanon.com
Pick a Brokerage that offers maximum market benefits, ie print material, mailings, on-line visibility and mobile apps. I am a local agent, if you have any questions or would like to view what is offered there with no obligation, give me a call.
Find a good realtor with great marketing experience. .. like me!
List it with Sibcy Cline.
List with a realtor to gain maximum exposure for your property