Russell Bosw…, Home Seller in Prattville, AL

How do I sell my house fast.?

Asked by Russell Boswell, Prattville, AL Tue May 7, 2013

I have a house in Alabama and now live in Houston. My renter is moving out and I just want to sell to sell it fast. The neighbor is not bad, but has some fore closures and rentals. The neighbor was built in the late 70s. I just want to get rid of the house. Is there a quick why to sell it like an investor or someone? The is nothing major wrong with the house, stuff like painting needs to be done. Also I want to at least break even.

Answers

7
In today's market price sells! If you can offer a great price, depending on condition and location, you should be able to sell it quickly. Several of us in my office also work with investors. I would be
glad to talk with you about options. I can be reached at 334-558-7560.
Michele Hobbs
Exit Realty Preferred
mhobbsac@gmail.com
I would be glad to look at the property and run a market analysis for you so that you have the current market information. Pricing is the best way to move a property fast as well as marketing it properly so that anyone looking has access to be able to see your home is for sale. I market heavily on the internet a well as other venues. You can contact me by phone or emal if you would like to give me the address. I also manage rental properties in the area, so if it is not possible to break even at this time, depending on how the foreclosures have affected the neighborhood, we could discuss managing the rental for you. I am sure it is difficult being so far away.

Robn Davies, Broker/Owner
Realty Connection
696 Silver Hills Drive
Prattville, AL 36066
334-657-8495
AHomeWithRobin@yahoo.com
http://www.AHomeWithRobin.com
Price and location are two of the major factors in buyer's decision to purchase. The condition of the home will also weigh heavily in a buyer's offer.
Call a local, licensed, board affiliated Realtor and tell them you want it priced to sell. They'll give you an idea of what you could expect to get if it was on the market for 90 days, or 9 days. Then, it's ultimately up to you. http://weichertcassofnovi.com
Price, location, and condition sells homes. You can't change location and sounds like it is in overall good condition and you don't want to put any money into it. This leaves price. If you want your home to sell faster than anything else around it you have to price it accordingly. For example. Majority of the homes currently listed in that area are in the 95k-105k range and in good shape. Pricing yours in the 90-95k range should get looks. If they can buy your home that's in similar condition as one priced 5-10 k more, then you should have no problem.
Your best bet is to find and hire a licensed Real Estate Agent who knows the local market, can communicate with you, and can tell you an honest market price for your home. IF you want the name of someone that sells homes in the area your home is in send me the address and a little about it and I can get you on the phone with someone local that should be able to help you out. I work with a lot of out of town clients and you have to have someone that will keep you informed and be straight with you about how things are going, how it is showing, and know if it is priced right or maybe you started too high.
Best of luck!

Aaron Sims, REALTOR®
Real Estate Consultant, Investor
Keller Williams Realty, Hoover
(205)834-0798
jaaronsims.re@gmail.com
JAaronSims.com
@REALESTATEJAS
In this market is crucial to have four things: price competitively, staging, tons of internet marketing and a professional that has a great understanding of the local market.
Call up a local agent who will answer all of these questions for you as well as determine if you will have a profit or not.

Have a great day;

Christina Solorzano;
CEO & SR Credit & Mortgage Consultant of
Everlasting Credit
Ex-Mortgage Broker of more than 10 years
http://www.everlastingcredit.com