Home Selling in Simpsonville>Question Details

Dgerst, Home Seller in Simpsonville, SC

How do I post my home for sale on Trulia? I've already posted it on Zillow.

Asked by Dgerst, Simpsonville, SC Thu Oct 10, 2013

Answers

6
Trulia does not allow For Sale By Owner listings. Best way to get it listed is to find a great agent in your area, list it and then it will show up on Trulia.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 10, 2013
Another option is to do a flat fee listing. Not all real estate companies offer this. Not only does Only Way Realty offer full service listings, but we also have several options for flat fee listings. Among other things, a flat fee listing will get you in the MLS, on realtor.com and into Trulia. You still negotiate your own contract, repairs and closing. There is a one time up-front fee that ranges from $298 up to $698 depending on how many services you want. I would be happy to help you with this.

Katherine Monteith, REALTOR, e-Pro
Only Way Realty - Greenville
Dan,
You will get the most exposure if you list it with an agent. Also agents can generate the highest & best sales price. That is a proven statistic. I can recommend a top agent in your marketplace with a proven marketing plan. If you decide to go it alone good luck if you change your mind & want a top agent let me know. I would be happy to make a referral.
Cordailly,
Christine House
Web Reference: http://ChristineHouse.com
Dan, I know an outstanding agent in your area, Lee Cunningham with ReMax. You can view his site here:

http://www.greenvillescrealestate.net/

There you have it, an unbiased third party opinion from a real estate agent with more than 30 years in the industry. He is the agent I would be using if I was looking at property your neck of the woods. Good luck with the sale of your home!
Is your home listed with a Realtor?
Dan,
List it with me and it will appear on all the big exchanges. Studies have shown that realtors can achieve sales at higher prices and faster than FSBOS.

Prudential has a huge agent network and we will soon be affiliated with Warren Buffett. Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.

Joy