Home Selling in San Antonio>Question Details

Henry L. Hom…, Home Seller in San Antonio, TX

How do I out pictures and info on a home for sale by owner on this website?

Asked by Henry L. Homrighaus, Jr., San Antonio, TX Sat Jun 16, 2012

Answers

10
Trulia only pulls for boards. not for sale by owner. It would be really good for you to really consider getting a REALTOR to assist you in selling.
Henry,

If you are looking to sell your home please contact me so that I can provide to you the benefits of using a realtor.

I appreciate your referrals.

Chris Thorson
Century 21 United-Northside
Cell 210-595-0027
Office 210-979-6700
christopher.thorson@century21.com
Short answer is you can't. Trulia only accepts listings uploaded via direct feed from licensed real estate agents/brokerages.

You can list your home for free on Zillow, though you want to be careful what the Zestimate is for your house as that will be attached to your listing below your sales price. You also can list your home for sale on craigslist.

Honestly, you'll get more traction with a traditional listing in the MLS; if your market is active enough, you might be able to go it alone. If the market's quiet, though, that's going to be a different story.
Web Reference: http://expiredtosoldaz.com
I'm interested in buying.
Give me a call: 210-595-019three
As far as I can tell.. there are no For Sale By Owner homes on Trulia.

I know the first thought to selling a home is "How can I cut the Realtor Commissions out of the deal" but the fact is.. We can sell your home faster, and for more money a vast majority of the time.. In fact, the statistics show, that in a very large percentage of the time.. the net to sell after all closing costs etc, was usually a lot lower on a For Sale By Owner than comparable homes that were sold by a Real Estate Agent... The days on the market were higher, and in large market survey, nearly 2 thirds of the the for sale by owner sellers actually stated "I would have been better off using an agent."

I know... take the Realtor's words with a grain of salt... but this is what we do every day... We take care of selling your home while you are at work. We show the home for you, try to get you top dollar in the fastest period of time, and take care of all the paperwork and inspections... We pre-qualify buyers before we bring them out... You get a whole team trying to help you vs just you hoping for the best with a little online marketing and a sign in the yard.

Just a thought..

Jason
As stated, For sale by owner not allowed here. I do have a great resource for you if you would like to sell on your own. email me and I will get that to you!
Since you can't post a fsbo here, know that you can post one on ForSaleByOwner.com or
Zillow.com or Craigslist

You can also pay a flat fee brokerage a set amount to list it on the MLS, but you will be expected to pay a commission to the buyer's agent if they bring you a buyer.

Best wishes..........
There is a for sale by owner website you can check out. Would be happy to list for you with a listing agreement if you find your way does not get you results.
Trulia.comis a free service to the general public to preview listings and search for homes. But, marketing homes is expensive. Only homes listed by real estate agents are listed on here. Agents pay fees for our professional organizations and fees to access the multiple listing service to allow marketing homes nationwide, via various search engines. Most major search engines only list homes listed by licensed professionals.

It's not that agents have a monopoly, it's one of the things agents pay for and provide for our clients - marketing.
You can't market your property on Trulia as for sale by owner - it must be listed with a real estate agent.