Home Selling in Portland>Question Details

Alexanderquan, Home Owner in Portland, OR

How do I list my house for sale on this trulia website? I am not a realtor.

Asked by Alexanderquan, Portland, OR Wed Jun 12, 2013

Answers

5
Love to help you give me a call. To be on this great site you have to have a license. Thanks, Tom Inglesby, Broker
Do you mean you are not a real estate agent? A Realtor is a type of agent. You do not have to be a Reator to list your home but you do have to be an active licensed agent.
Are you planning on listing your house with a realtor? If so, I would be happy to visit you at your home and help you price it properly and then, of course would list it on Trulia as well as approximately 50 other online sites for you.

Are you aware that homes sold by realtors sell for 15-25% more than those for sale by owner? The reason is because of our marketing and reach. We can get more prospective buyers to view your listing, complete with professional photos, etc., so more people will view your home. That should get you a better price, even with a realtor's commission.
Of course, we can't guarantee those results, but at the very least, you should have your home valued by a professional realtor before you put it on the market.

Happy to help

Shelby Bateson
Knipe Realty NW
503-819-6545
Simple; just become a Realtor!
Trulia only allows for sale listings from licensed professionals. You cannot post for sale by owners here. Sorry.