Home Selling in Waverly>Question Details

James Birney, Home Owner in Waverly, NY

How do I list my house for sale on this site?

Asked by James Birney, Waverly, NY Mon Jul 2, 2012

Answers

5
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
You need to have an agent for this website. Best wishes!
Engage the professional representation of a Realtor.
as a for sale by owner you cannot..... only if you list your home with a local brokerage company/Realtor that Realtor then can post the listing that is on the multiple listing service, also here on Trulia.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
To list your house, you first need an agent in your area. Look around and find the one you feel will offer you the best service.