Jennifer, Home Seller in Staten Island, NY

How do I list my house for sale by owner?

Asked by Jennifer, Staten Island, NY Thu May 31, 2012

Answers

7
Hello Jennifer, If you are a home owner and wish to submit your listing to Trulia for sale, please note that Trulia does not accept FSBO listing submissions at this time. However if you are working with a full-service or flat-fee listing agent or broker, he or she can submit your listing.
Hi Jennifer
That's an excellent question.
Please contact me at 917 567 5821
Cathy A. Greco
NYS Licensed Associate Broker
Decalco Realty
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
I respect your wish to sell on your own but you really should use a professional to sell your most personal and valuable possession. If you need professional advice to market your home, then you need a professional- a licensed new york state realtor like myself. Call me at 718-619-5701 and I would be happy to help you and you'll be glad you left the job to a NYS licensed salesperson!
Hi Jennifer -

It is easy to list your home for sale on your own. Take out ads in the Staten Island Advance. Its that easy.

The only problem with that approach is that typically a house that is sold by the owner will get 10-15% less of a sale price. The reason for this is that as an owner,one isn't trained to handle all the requirements, needed to make the best sale.

As a trained real estate agent, licensed by New York State, I can help you with this process. While we charge a fee to list, market, and finally sell your house, it would be fully paid by getting a higher sale price for it, then you might get on your own

I would be more than happy to research your property and deliver you a market analysis that will show you the best way to get the highest price on the house and how I can market it for you.

Best, Kerry Hughes
Licensed Real Estate Sales Person, SFR, SRES
Vitale Sunshine, Realtors
917.714.7624
Jennifer,

This site doesn't allow for sale by owners. Try Zillow/Craigs list, or better yet, get a Realtor.

Ann
Hi Jennifer! My name is LeeAnn Vecchione and I am with Century 21 Amiable II. If you have any questions about listing your home give me a call at your earliest convenience at 718-664-4105. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you.

LeeAnn Vecchione
Century 21 Amiable II
718-664-4105