Joanna Meek,  in Spring Hill, KS

How do I list my home on here. Everytime I click on it it just takes me to the profile page. I'd Like to list it please.

Asked by Joanna Meek, Spring Hill, KS Wed Nov 21, 2012

Answers

2
Hi Joanna. I'm Kay Lowrie with Crown Realty in Spring Hill. I've lived in Spring Hill my entire life so I know the area. I'd like to meet with you to show you what Crown Realty will do for you to get your house sold. Please call me at 913-558-4200 or email me at kaylowrie@crownrealty.com.

I hope you're having a great Thanksgiving.

Kay Lowrie
Crown Realty
NO. I want to list it on here. this site. trulia.
Flag Sun Nov 25, 2012
Hi Joanna,
Are you selling your home via a realtor or are you selling yourself? If you want to list your house with a Realtor I would be happy to help and I will get it listed on Trulia for you as a featured home, which puts it at the top of the list when buyers are searching. If you are doing a FSBO then you would have to contact Trulia tech support to see if they will allow you to list your home on their site. Let me know if I can help by sending me an email or calling my cell phone (913)707-3800
Have a great day!
Steve Hulme