Home Selling in North Haven>Question Details

Cs945, Home Owner in North Haven, CT

How do I list a property for sale?

Asked by Cs945, North Haven, CT Mon Jan 16, 2012

Answers

15
You call a registered Realty Company, they are the only ones that can list a property
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 1, 2012
To have a listing put on the Multiple Listing Service you will have to go through a Realtor. There is a website that may help you: http://www.Forsalebyowner.com. There is cost involved.
want to sell my house in a small community in north florida. Will be selling myself, if I find out later I need a realtor will check into that
FIND THE RIGHT FIT... If you don't know a realtor do a little research. It will go a long way. Your home is a big investment and you must hire someone who will respect your investment. It is important to feel comfortable and build a good rapport with your agent. Call me to discuss what to look for when hiring a realtor. I would be happy to answer your questions. If you are in need of a recommendation I am happy to provide you with options in your area.

Noey Pena
Keller Wiiliams Realty Group
760 White Plains Road
Scarsdale, NY 10583
(914) 450-7491
noeypena@kw.com
If you are still interviewing for an agent. Give myself along with my agency a chance.

Call me directly at 203-887-2574
Or email John.izzo@raveis

Go with experience and proven success
It is important to be professionally represented when selling or buying a home. Hire the agent with the most experience and a proven track record for selling property in every market, the difficult markets as well as the strong markets.

If I can be of assistance please feel free to contact me at 203-248-8086.

Thanks and good luck...

Steven Miler
Broker/Owner Classic Properties, LLC
3547 Whitney Ave
Hamden, CT 06518

Licensed to sell Real Estate in Connecticut
License # REB 0468686
Interview Interview Interview! Do you want to be tied to an agent for months, and they dont return your calls? Your agent is your link to the marketplace, dont be stuck with an agent who is DOA. Be very Inquisitive! Best of Luck.
are you an agent.... and is so do u have any advice for a young woman who wants to get started in the business on her own with out an agency
Flag Mon Jun 9, 2014
I would highly recommend that you talk with a full time professional Realtor with a track record of success. It is crucial in this market to position your home properly and to market it in a way that will reach the most potential buyers for you.

Please call or email me if I can be of assistance: 203-288-1821 x457 or Beth_Cantor@calcagni.com.

Beth Cantor, CRS, GRI, Realtor
Cs945,

First I would find a local realtor that is familiar with your neighborhood. I would have him or her do a thorough market analysis on the property. I would also have him or her make suggestions about any repairs that may be needed to help make the house more competitive in the market. There are currently 96 homes for sale in North Haven.

My name is Steven Miller. I am a Realtor with 32 years experience and I'm also a resident of North haven. My contact information is Steve@StevenMillerRealtor.com, 203-248-8086 if I can be of any assistance.

Steve
Hi Cs, you would definitely want to contact a Realtor to perform a free CMA of your property to compare with the
recent sales and activity in your area. I am close by and would love to assist with any questions or sit down and meet you. Julie Lucia, Showcase Realty; 203-578-5631; julie@julierealestate.com
If you are asking how to post on this site--if you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, just ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into this site. For maximun exposure, consider listing with an agent.
You will want to hire a Realtor in your area...Who sold you the property?
Was she or he a good agent and someone you would want to work with
that person again?

If not, and you have not had anyone close that has worked with an
agent, I could recommed a couple that are top agents in your area.

I happen to be an agent, but I am not in your area so it would
not be smart for you to put your house on the market with me.
You need a local respectable, knowledgeable full time agent.

Please let me know if you want me to give you a couple of names.
I am with the Ct. Assoc. of Realtors and have knowledge
of many great Realtors in your area.

You should interview at least 2-3 agents before you decide
who you would like to work with.

Hope to hear from you.....

Anne@AnneMillerRealEstate.com
860-647-8000
800-647-8002 (toll free from your area)
First thing for you to decide is are you going to try to sell it yourself or are you going to enlist the services of a "Realtor" .If you are going to work with a "Realtor" ask family or friends if they can recommend someone that they have worked with in the past.Then interview them and determine which one you are the most comfortable working with and who will give you honest and realistic opinions regarding your home and your goals.Hope this helps....................Chuck

Give me a call. We'll discuss the details