Home Selling in New Hartford>Question Details

Carolyn Baker, Home Seller in 13413

How do I list a 'for sale by owner' home on Trulia?

Asked by Carolyn Baker, 13413 Sat Sep 29, 2012

Answers

7
You can do that go forsalebyowner.com, homes.com. But let me tell you if you want sell your home fast call me Century 21 Advisors realy 917-941-4447. We can put your property to 500 additional websides in one shot.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 29, 2012
I would highly recommend listing through a full service brokerage especially for your safety. When you attempt to go at it alone, you are basically letting anyone off the street into your home and you don't know what their real intentions are. Best of luck as you proceed with the sale of your home.
You can sell it yourself, but the only way to get on Trulia is through the MLS. One option is get a
"listing-only", agent that can get you on the MLS, but won't provide any service other than that. Best of luck
sorry, not trulia listings can only be placed by licensed real estate agents and the brokerages they are associated with, and if the listings are on the multiple listing service. Sorry as a for sale by owner you will have to post on For sale by owner websites.

Not sure why you would not make use of the expertise, market knowledge, and marketing experience of a Real Estate Agent / Broker in your Area. So many advantages, and support for all the various details that need to be taken care of, including the initial market friendly pricing, staging, preparing the home right, in order to have the very best photos taken hopefully by a professional photographer or a very experienced Realtor --- photos on the internet is what potential buyers mostly see first and then they contact their Realtor to see those they find fit their needs... photos are very important.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Go to "for sale by owner.com" and Good Luck
Ho Carolyn

Unfortunately you cannot on Trulia.

Try, Craigslist.org, Blog the Property, backpage.com, FSBO.com etc.

Goodluck

Ruth

http://ruthandperry.com/
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.