Home Selling in Winter Park>Question Details

Bw, Home Seller in Winter Park, CO

How do I go about selling my Winter Park, CO Zephyr Mtn Lodge 1B1B ski in-ski out condo as a factional ownership?

Asked by Bw, Winter Park, CO Sat Sep 26, 2009

I want to keep it, but need financial assistance and feel partners could be the answer.

Help the community by answering this question:


Your first step will be to contact an attorney. An Attorney is going to have to write up covenants on how the fractional ownerships will be handled, a budget will need to be written along with an usage calendar. It might be easier to sell the unit to a company like Alpine Quarters and have them work out the logistics. Their web site address is http://www.alpinequarters.com/

Brenda Freeman
Broker Associate
CENTURY 21 Winter Park Real Estate
Cell: 970-531-6841
eFax: 303-200-8169
View my listings on YouTube: Click Here
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 26, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer