Darrell Mont…, Home Buyer in New York

How do I go about finding history of sale prices on houses in Buffalo area?

Asked by Darrell Monteith, New York Wed Mar 21, 2012

I have a house in Buffalo which I am considering selling bbut I would like to know what houses have been actually selling for, sites like zillow and other provide listing prices but they seem often to be sold at prices lower than the listing price. How can I find out the exact selling prices of houses, is this sort of information available publicly

Answers

6
Joe Suppa’s answer
Just ask me! I am in the Buffalo market. I would be happy to provide u with a CMA current market Anaylis. Which will provide you with a list of homes comperable homes and the sold price along with a stat sheet showing the avg. selling price per sq. foot and other valuable information. However to get a more accurate value it is best that I physically see the home, its amenities, features and condition which play a major roll in it's value.. Feel free to contact me, Joe Suppa 716-432-8018 jpsuppa@yahoo.com http://www.joesuppa.com
Any Realtor should be able to put together a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) for you. The information should provided recent homes that are for sale, and sold in the area to give you a better idea of home values in your area. The information is also available through tax records that should be available online as well.
To find out the true sales prices there are two sources available to you. The Tax records (which there is a delay in the information available) and a local REALTOR.

In your zip code of 14210 there has been 7 closed sales with an average sold price of $53,231 spending an average of 77 days on the market. Currently there are 12 pending/under contract sales and 21 active listings with an average list price of $61,167 ranging from $25,800 to $112,000. The average list/sale price ratio for the zip code is 87.29%.

Please feel free to call me if you would like a more indepth analysis of your home at (716) 650-0051.
Don't just rely on any online comps as some may be inaccurate, nor updated. If looking to sell, contact/invite a few local agents from different realty companies and ask for a cma, comparative market analysis; review the data, ask opinions and go from there...
Contact a local agent and ask them for a market analysis to help determine what your property value in this market would be. They can give you information on listed homes on the market now and recent sold homes. Sold homes are the best indicator of what your home may sell for. We have access to records as to sold properties including any that were sold outside of the MLS system.

Gary Geer

http://www.ggeer.illinoisproperty.com
Contact some Realtors in your area and ask them for a market analysis on your house. They will provide you with the data you are seeking as far as history and current market values. Oh - It's free too.