Robert Green, Home Seller in Palm Springs, CA

How do I get this buggy site to let me list my little property?

Asked by Robert Green, Palm Springs, CA Wed Mar 20, 2013

Answers

11
Your home must be listed with an agent to be displayed on Trulia. If it is then contact your agent and he/she will know how to get it on this site.
You need to work with a licensed real estate agent to have your listing syndicated through out all the real estate savvy websites. Having your property listed will help to maximize the exposure both locally and on line. We offer a large internet advertising campaign to our clients, please feel free to contact us for more details.
You really should work with an experienced RE professional. It will save you a lot of hassle in the long run.
Best bet is to bite the bullet and hook up with a local realtor who will work with you to sell your home.

Statistics have proven it over and over - you will get a better price and it doesn't take as long - and it's worth the fees you will pay.

Good luck in your search!
Robert,

Trulia doesn't allow "For Sale By Owner" listings. You would need to be working with a real estate agent to upload the listing.

Zillow.com allows FSBO. You can also try Craigslist and local classifieds. There is also FSBO.com.

Working with a real estate agent allows for maximum exposure / syndication through MLS.

Forgot email

ALYourBroker@yahoo.com
I have a buyer looking for something in Palm Springs.

Email me what you have and I will see if she likes it.

AL Goldberg Broker
800-765-3609 Cellular
30+ Years Experience
Hi Robert,

Trulia is a 3rd party data syndicator, not a true MLS. If you value your time and desire your home has the largest exposure across the web please review the following:

MLS Data Accuracy – Where to search if you’re “without Realtor®”
http://tinyurl.com/ctr4d44

Also, assuming you have some "real estate transaction scar tissue" you can request the Realtor® you work with to enter a "Listing Only" entry within your local Realtor® MLS for a small fee (negotiated between yourself and the Realtor®).

-Steve
If you are a home owner and selling your own property for sale by owner, you can NOT list your property here on Trulia, and if you are a Realtor, then you should know how to do it.... On Trulia only properties listed with a real estate brokerage / listing agent can be listed on Trulia by the brokerage or the listing agent. Sorry....
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Or maybe some helpful soul who can work this better than I will tell me?
Bob, I guess you have to post a certain number of posts filled with meaningless drivel first, then, we;;, we'll see, maybe. I hope.