Charlie Wilk…, Home Seller in 60035

How do I get my home on this website with the price based on my upgrades?

Asked by Charlie Wilkins, 60035 Thu Mar 4, 2010

Answers

3
Nancy Karp’s answer
Charlie - The homes on Trulia are actually for SALE. Unlike Zillow where they post estimated values based on the information in public records and then people can go in and update the information which will change the value. But the homes are not necessarily for sale on that site.

If you want to list your home for sale, I would be happy to help you out. The first step is a personal visit to your home so that I can learn about the unique features of your home. Then I prepare a detailed market analysis and a custom marketing plan for you. Feel free to contact me for more information.

nancy@nancykarp.com
Charlie are you thinking that this is like Zillow where you can go in and make changes to increase what the value shows on your property? When you look at a home on Trulia they do not give you a computer generated estimate of your value. Who ever set the system up realised that a computer model can not give a fair value to a property.
What is really neat is on zillow one of my neighbors went in and claimed their home. I live in a neighborhood where the average is about 200k. Their property now shows a value of 600k. I am thinking about going in and making changes to show mine at 1m!
Web Reference: http://www.Find1Home.com
Hi Charlie,

I'm not sure what your question is.....are you trying to find out how to post your home for sale?