Home Selling in Philadelphia>Question Details

Bernice, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA

How do I get a broker's opinion letter & comp's for my properties; I have 3 properties in Philadelphia & would like to get opinion?

Asked by Bernice, Philadelphia, PA Thu Sep 22, 2011

letters & comps ea.

Answers

13
Hi Bernice,

Any licensed broker or agent can provide you with a Broker's Price Opinion Letter. Any Realtor can provide you with recent sales and comps.

Please feel free to call me if you still need assistance. I'd be happy to research comps and provide a price opinion letter for you.

Larry Lichtman
REALTOR, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
Cell: (267) 254-7994
Web Reference: http://www.DJCRE.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 18, 2011
Hi, Bernice.

If you're just looking to understand the value of your homes, please feel free to call/email me and supply the addresses of all 3 properties. I can then email you comparable listings for homes that are either Pending Sale or have already Settled.

If you need anything else, just let me know.

Tim

Timothy Garrity | Realtor & Consultant
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson - #RS314897
215-829-8850 Office
267-879-2716 Mobile
tim@usspaces.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 23, 2011
Broker opinion, in our business, usually implies a distressed transaction/short sale. If you are behind on your mortgage payments, let the agent that is providing the comps know, so that he or she can compare apples to apples. Good luck.
Bernice,

Usually a lender asks for a Broker Price Opinion (BPO) for a short sale in addition to the market analysis an agent will provide.

I do not think this is what you're saying you need. It seems that you are trying to figure out how much your properties are worth. Therefore I think you're looking for a comparative market analysis (CMA).

With a CMA an agent will look at what has sold, what is pending, and what is currently for sale to come up with a price that they feel your property will sell for. I, and most agents, am happy to do this free of charge.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or need help with this particular issue.

Ben
I recently put a house up for sale - Realtors will generally do this work for free (the comps at least) as part of their pitch as to why you should hire them.
Bernice:

I am a long-time licensed Real Estate Broker and Appraiser in PA....call me at 215-334-3333 or 215-451-7610. Thanks.

Michael Giordano
Century 21 Forrester RE
Hi Bernice,
I would be happy to help you with this. Give me a call or email and we can get started.
Cheers,
Dru
Hi Bernice, I can offer both for you for each of your properties. Give me a call or email me in private and we can go over your specific needs. Best of luck.
Web Reference: http://kurfiss.com
Hi Bernice,

That can be done buy a skilled agent. Do you want a general value or something done with an interior inspection?
Web Reference: http://peterblavelle.com
Review of your question leads me to believe that you are looking for a comparative analysis of your property, which can be provided to you by any skilled real estate agent, you are not in need of a "brokers" opinion. There is a difference between a broker and an agent, but for your purposes an agent should be able to serve your needs.

Ana Barlow, Coldwell Banker Preferred, Philadelphia
anabarlow@gmail.com
Hello Bernice,

Simple answer...ask one of us.

But...what is it you wish to accomplish - put a realistic market value on them for sale, or something else.

If it is something else... talk in detail with whomever you speak to, about your purpose.

I would be glad to help you if you wish, call, write or text with the addresses and what you're looking to do.

Best regards

John Leonard
Long & Foster Real Estate
610-742-9389
Email us at vihirealty@gmail.com your properties addresses with information. We will do them in 24 hours for free.
Web Reference: http://drhanh.net
Call me at 215 790-5666 i will be happy to help you.