Home Selling in Berlin>Question Details

John Stolarik, Home Seller in Berlin, MD

How do I get a MW506E form.?

Asked by John Stolarik, Berlin, MD Tue Jun 28, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


A certificate (Form MW506E) is issued by the Comptroller stating that:

a. No tax is due from the transferor in connection with the sale or exchange of the property;
b. A reduced amount of tax is due in connection with the sale or exchange and stating the reduced
amount that should be collected by the Clerk or Department before recordation or filing.

Therefore, I suggest you contact Maryland Comptroller’s Web site at http://www.marylandtaxes.com or by
calling 1-800-MDTAXES (1-800-638-2937) or 410-260-7980 in Central Maryland. You can discuss getting this form from them.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 18, 2012
you can find one right here


along with your question, oddly enough.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 28, 2011
Alan May, Real Estate Pro in 60201
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer