Home Selling in Austin>Question Details

1sthomeboy, Real Estate Pro in Austin, TX

How do I find the value of a mobile home that wasn't listed in MLS. It is in Onion creek but, the mobile homes are not in the MLS. PLEASE HELP.

Asked by 1sthomeboy, Austin, TX Sat Sep 21, 2013

Answers

2
Generally speaking, mobile homes are considered personal property unless they've been registered with the state. Most mobile homes that I have seen on the market are associated with a piece of land. The land is usually worth more than the value of the mobile home. Since you're looking for comparable solds you may have to reach out further than an Onion Creek.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 21, 2013
Thanks Dwayne. I appreciate the feed back. What areas might you suggest? just the surrounding zips maybe?
Flag Sat Sep 21, 2013
Unless I am missing something, you should be able to look for mobile homes in the MLS. There are mobile homes in far south east Austin as well as Buda, Kyle and a area near Pflugerville.

You will have to do the search for mobile homes in all areas in find comparable lot size. Good luck!

Best wishes,
Melissa Galvan
KW Realty
512-773-5735
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 21, 2013