Home Selling in Little Rock>Question Details

Ready To Move, Home Seller in Little Rock, AR

How do I find out who is the top seller in my neighborhood in Little Rock, AR?

Asked by Ready To Move, Little Rock, AR Sat Nov 12, 2011

Answers

8
Ready to Sell, you might be under a misconception on how agents work. If you hire the worse laziest agent in the city or the one that has sold more houses, it makes absolutely no difference when it hits the MLS system as a
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 12, 2011
Call the top company and ask them to send you a list of the top 10 agents by number of units closed.

Marco Gomez
Keller Williams Landmark II
marco.gomez@gmail.com
Serving Queens, Nassau and Brooklyn.
Hi, The best way is to pull the infor from the local MLS, you'll need an agent to do this for you.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
GREEN Designated Agent
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 19, 2011
We are here to help buyers and sellers, If a buyer or seller wants to know who is top seller in an area, most of us are willing to do the research (Julann). Better questions might be; 1. who is the top listing agent/company 2. who is the top selling agent/company. I tell my family in other states, drive around your neighborhood, look for 3 agent/broker signs, interview all 3, pick the one you think best fits your personalty, then negotiate commission. You want someone that you will enjoy talking/dealing with about the progress of your sale. Don't rule out the Team theory (Ron) Getting 2 or more agents for the price of one is always Great. On a Team, there is always one that works best with buyers, and one that works best with sellers, when the same listing Company/Broker also brings the buyer (Dual Agency) you actually get your own Personal agent in the transaction. When 1 agent has the buyer and seller, this can be troubling for the seller. Team Brinkley serving Central Arkansas
Well, my message was cut off...to finish...It's makes no difference when your listing hits the MLS System because when Buyer Agent that shows and brings an offer in 2 days to your "agent", you can either say the Lousy Agent DID do the best job or you could say the BEST agent did the best job, but it's the Buyer Agent that sold you're house...not the listing agent. Just make sure you have a selling agent that ANSWERS their telephone when the Buyer Agent calls to show.
You will find that the TOP SELLER, in probably every city, is a TEAM, headed by one or more Agents, who specialize in LISTING REO's for Banks, and who seldom takes a regular Residential Listing.

Do not confuse quantity with quality.

Search Trulia for Agents in Little Rock; you can see their PROFILE and a lot more.
These are people who give their time to help other people with little hope of payback.

Whom do you prefer?

Good luck and may God bless
Dear Ready To Move,
Not sure if you would be able to find that information on trulia. Where is your neighborhood? I'd be happy to help you find that information in the multi listing service that licensed agents use.
The critical thing in this market is finish, price point & marketing online.
If I can be of assistance, don't hesitate to contact me.
Julann Carney
Rather than focusing on top seller, interview in person a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer; keep in mind that if a property is not priced on target, and if the marketing doesn't maximize exposure, it really doesn't matter who the agent is.