Steve D'elet…, Both Buyer and Seller in Pawcatuck, CT

How do I find high producing sales agents in my area?

Asked by Steve D'eletto, Pawcatuck, CT Fri Jan 6, 2012

Answers

6
Rph247’s answer
Tom,
I asked myself the same question when I was selling my house.
The first time I put it on the market, I use another search engine like this to look at agents. I selected 3 of them and interviewed each. I choose someone from a small agency because I liked his style. But my house didn't sell. I took it off the market for the winter and in the early spring, I asked for recommendations from friends. My property was a bit unique and I knew that I needed to find someone who would be able to get me the price I wanted. I choose someone who was from a large agency and who knew and lived in the area. It was a good choice. I had an offer the first week that fell through, but after 3 weeks my home was sold.
Hi Steve,

I checked on Pawcatuck and it seems that the agent that seems to
have the most listings and sells the most is Thomas Switz from
Switz Real Estate. He is a native and has lived in the area
all his life and has been in real estate around 35 years.

I would recommend Thomas...and his number is 860-572-9501.
Call him ..

Anne

Anne Miller Real Estate
Anne@AnneMillerRealEstate.com
860-647-8000
Dear Steve,

I am one of the top producing agents in our 20 office Franchise as well as one of the top 5 producing Coldwell Banker Realtors in the state of Pennsylvania. With that being said, I can 100% help you to find the top tow brokers and Realtors in your area. I always suggest interviewing two of the top brokers and realtors to see their comparison. I have referred agents all of the country and outside of the U.S with successful results both on the Selling and buy side. I can supply direct contacts where I have assisted other sellers who would be more than happy to speak with you. In one recent case, I actually picked the top agent in the state of Missouri to assist sellers who tried another broker for 6 months with no action. I also gave them a top agent in Raleigh, NC where they bought. Please feel to call or contact me for help as for my advice, there is no cost. I'd be happy to help you as I have the national resources to do so.

Good Luck & Best Regards,

Frank Dolski MBA, ABR, e-PRO
Associate Broker
CARTUS & SIRVA Certified Relocation Specialist
Previews Luxury Home Specialist
Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors
215-803-3237 (mobile)
215-794-1070 x-103
f.dolski@cbhearthside.com
http://www.FrankDolski.Com
Web Reference: http://www.FrankDolski.com
If looking to sell or buy for that matter, rather than focusing on high producing agents, interview in person a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer; choose your agent with care
Thats going to be very hard without access to the local mls. You can look around and see who has a lot of listings, but that wont tell you who SELLS a lot necessarily.
I am not sure whether you are seeking a buyer or listing agent, but I would recommend asking friends and family for referrals, maybe looking around online and interviewing several. Go with the one you feel most comfortable with.
Web Reference: http://www.homesbyminna.com
Hi Steve,

It's not always about the number of houses sold.

Get recommendations from friends, neighbors, fellow employees, etc for starters.

The person that sells the most may not have the demeanor to work with you. You might need a person that does not do a lot of work, but does it well because they can pay more attention to you.

Sometimes, the alleged superstars give some of the work to new underlings who are not as skilled. Also, just because someone has a lot of signs up does not mean that they are the best.

Fred
Web Reference: http://fredglick.com