Dharmaclock, Both Buyer and Seller in East Ridge, TN

How do I find a good real estate agent to sell my property?

Asked by Dharmaclock, East Ridge, TN Tue Oct 9, 2012

I have 10.1 acres of undeveloped land in sequatchie county, located on Signal Mountain,TN. I had a real estate agent list it for one year. He wanted 10% commission. I can list the property on the MLS by myself if i want to wait passively. I would like to find an agent that will be pro active about selling my property and ask for less than 10% commission. How do I find a good agent and what questions should should i ask to determine if they will really work for my sale?

Answers

1

I completely understand your needs. The 10% commission is completely negotiable, and if you would like to get in contact with me I can get you in contact with a great local agent in signal mountain. I work with Coldwell Banker and we have a fanstastic relocation department. I can help get you set up with a great agent and we will let them know to offer you a better deal on the commission. Give me a call, text, or email anytime.

Andrew Fox
Coldwell Banker Conroy, Marable, and Holleman
111 S Riverside Dr. Clarksville, TN 37040
Cell 931-302-2241
Office 931-552-1700