Rich O'neil, Home Buyer in Nevada City, CA

How do I find a buyer? I have a great piece of improved RE in Nevada City Ca. Problem: not everyone needs a

Asked by Rich O'neil, Nevada City, CA Thu Nov 8, 2007

7200sf bldg with a 5/3 home w/sunset view on 7.34 acres.

Answers

4
Hi Rich. Your property is currently listed and your agent Gregg Adams will do a great job for you. If you are not sure, ask Lesley. Be patient. $1,100,000 properties don't sell quickly these days and you have a unique property that will only appeal to a limited buyer pool. Based on what I saw in the MLS, it looks like your property may appeal to people who need to house multiple families. Maybe it could be marketed as a retreat. Good luck.
Web Reference: http://www.theMLShub.com
Ute Ferdig -…, Real Estate Pro in Newcastle, CA
I have had great success marketing high end homes with both email and printed flyers - perhaps your agent can send a flyer to bay area agents?...you can do this via email using a service like iAnnexFlyer.net or mlsflyers.com. You can use a service called Megan's Marketing to deliver printed flyers too - website is MegansMarketing.com...they do deliver flyers to the bay area although their website does not specifically say they do. Good luck to you!
Web Reference: http://www.erinattardi.com
Erin Stumpf, Real Estate Pro in Sacramento, CA
Just realize that the pool of buyers for that type of R.E. is not as large as other R.E.
Plenty of marketing and patience will do the job and it sounds like you already have a great start. Good luck!
First, you've got to think about who DOES need a 7200sf bldg with a large home, sunset view on several acres. What is the 7200sf building set up for? Is it zoned for horses? Could there be dog kennels? If you figure out WHO your buyer is, it's easy to market directly to them.