Dan Brandner, Home Seller in Marshfield, WI

How do I create a listing to sell my home?

Asked by Dan Brandner, Marshfield, WI Fri Apr 2, 2010

Answers

3
Hi Dan,
Although Trulia may not be the place for you to put your home for sale by owner on, there are several different ways that you can still market your property for sale, on your own, and still get internet presence. I think a great start would be to create a website for your property, and then go to different sites and link it to your home's website. Postlets is a great place to start. It will automatically load your listing onto many different websites. The key to this is taking great photos of your home. I personally do not list properties, as I specialize in home buyers, but please feel free to contact me and I can point you in the right direction, if you decide to list with an agent at some point. I would also love the opportunity to meet with you and help you find your next home! You can look over my profile here on Trulia. Best of luck to you!
If you are a for sale by owner, Trulia does not allow the post, however you can try blogging about your property--if you are currently listed with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask.
Your listing agent can do this for you when they input in the MLS it will go to many Real Estate sites.