Using Trulia in West Memphis>Question Details

Ijwoodfin, Home Owner in West Memphis, AR

How do I correct Trulia provided information on home.?

Asked by Ijwoodfin, West Memphis, AR Sat May 12, 2012

The picture is the house next door. It is NOT a mobile/manufactured home and it has two bedrooms and two baths, not one of each. The posted Trulia-source info conflicts with the actual facts and misrepresents the home which hampers our efforts to sell.

Answers

3
If the property is currently listed with a broker ask him/her to make any necessary changes; or directly contact customer service http://www.trulia.com/help/ask/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat May 12, 2012
Hey there,

Thanks for pointing out this error. We take data inaccuracy very seriously and we're going start working on solving this problem immediately. I have flagged your question to our customer service team who will be following up with you shortly concerning the incorrect photos we have on your listing.

If you'd like to reach out to me directly, you can do so at andrew@trulia.com

Andrew Wilkinson
Community Manager, Trulia Voices
Ask your broker to correct the information and photos, which he/she can easily do by editing their listing.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 12, 2012