Robert Casel…, Home Seller in Staten Island, NY

How do I advertise my house for sale on Trulia???

Asked by Robert Casella, Staten Island, NY Sun May 6, 2012

Answers

10
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
If you need professional advice to market your home, then you need a professional- a licensed new york state realtor- case closed.
Hello Robert, you can hire a Trulia Pro to help sell your 2 family 6 over 6. Interview a few Trulia Pro Brokers, ask some hard questions, and then make an educated decision.
In order to get the best exposure to sell your home is listing with a Licensed New York State Real Estate Sales Person who has upgraded programs in the top Real Estate searches in the Country. I as an agent am not only a Pro on Trulia, but I also have upgraded my account for my listings to always be featured on top. Another site that is running neck and neck with Trulia is Zillow and Realtor.com and our Agency/Broker has the Broker Upgrades on these site which also guarantees our listings to be featured on top. If you would like to list your home with the least amount of stress and expect results than Judith McKenna and Tom Crimmins Realty, Ltd. is the way the go. Please give me a call for a free marketing analysis to discuss our Marketing Strategies and to be guaranteed true professionalism. I execute and deliver! Please go to my page to see recommendations and testimonials of previous clients and I promise you the same the service. I can be reached at 718-612-4924! Hope to hear form you soon......Spring is here and time to sell!
917-302-9349 Your best bet.
You really need a Realtor, or you can utilize a service called http://www.postlets.com that will syndicate your home and post for you. It is a free service and is the best way for you to gain exposure of your home.

Trulia does not allow you to list your house for sale by owner,you can list it on craigslist. If you list
with an agent such as myself I can post it on Trulia! If you need any assistance, such as knowing if you
are pricing your home at market value please do not hesitate to contact me 718-314-4907. Thank you.
Lorraine Vella
Associate Broker
Robert Defalco Realty
there is a link at the bottom that say summit your listing.
I am not an agent and I have been trying to figure out how to list it as well. Trulia has a "Pro" section that seems to be for agents only but it seems they are trying to pull in non-agents as well.
Are you a real estate agent? I believe only agents can.