D, Both Buyer and Seller in Eden Prairie, MN

How difficult will it be to sell a 3rd floor studio condo at Southwest Station Condos? Is there much?

Asked by D, Eden Prairie, MN Sat Jan 31, 2009

interest in SWS Condos?

Answers

4
I'm an agent in Eden Prairie and own a condo at SWS as well. As you know, the values have dropped. But the good news is that SWS is not reducing prices on any inventory they currently carry. So if you are able to offer your unit for sale at a price closer to the current Hennepin County values, you'll be way ahead of the competition. I'd love to discuss this further if you have an interest.

Sherry Winters
Coldwell Banker Burnet
(612) 817-7907
epwinters@earthlink.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 31, 2009
It looks like the 3 that sold took about 250 days average on the market. I would suggest looking at the sold price,s and your tax market value, and most likely being below the tax value to some degree. It's really hard to tell without eyes on the subject. If you would like a free market analysis, give me a holler.

Mark Griffin
Counselor Realty
612-990-5600
mgriffin@counselor-realty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 31, 2009
I am a buyer looking for a studio to purchase in SWS.

Stephen
763-219-3038
D,

There are currently 2 active units for sale and 3 that have been sold in the last 12 months. How difficult the unit will be to sell will depend on location, amenities, and asking price.

Web Reference: http://www.jmsemler.com