Lisa Hermann, Home Buyer in 34103

How did you come up with the stat $1500 per sqft in 34103 ?? up over 500%... could this be a misprint?/

Asked by Lisa Hermann, 34103 Sat Feb 27, 2010

Answers

4
You are looking at bad data, any realtor can run the selling price per square foot on closed sales in any area of Naples. I suggest you consult an experienced , active agent who can help you with data from the MLS system.
Web Reference: http://www.johnkrol.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 2, 2010
Lisa,
Please provide the source of the data or a link to the data.
$1,500 a square foot is a piece of real estate I would really like to see!

Be aware, data found on aggregate websites has no chain of accountability. Statistical data, status data, even the data describing a home could be fabricated. I especially like those value estimates. I must admit, these aggregate websites are good for entertainment, but when it comes time to get serious, you will need data that is accurate and responsible. This is FREELY provided by any rEaLtOr. The only cost to you is to follow the link and sign up. For some, that is too high of a price. What can I say?

Annette Lawrence
Broker/associate
ReMax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor FL
727. 420. 4041
Again,
Where did you get this statistic?
Get the real info with a professional REALTOR, whether buying or selling.

My colleagues and I are just as frustrated as you are, since we all answer these questions to set these inquiries straight.

There are no shortcuts in real estate, just like in the medical field. Would you perform your own surgery or use the cheapest surgeon? . Use a professional and stay healthy in your next transaction.

Mary Horesco
Downing-Frye Realty, Inc.
"Voted #1 Seven Years in a Row by Naples Daily News Readers"
Web Reference: http://www.maryhoresco.com
Hi Lisa,

I have no idea how that statistic has been derived. My recommendation would be to find a resource that uses direct MLS data and only MLS data to calculate these trends. I have included a link below that will help you see trends occurring in the area and allow you to compare them to other area codes through out the country. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about this.

Kindest Regards,

Clayton Hansen