Pawn4god, Home Buyer in Shepherdsville, KY

How come all the people with problems with north bullitt recieve bad feedback and the ones who speak highly recieve great feedback.?

Asked by Pawn4god, Shepherdsville, KY Tue Jan 18, 2011

I noticed while reading the comments posted about north bullitt from some of the young adults there that they did not recieve good feedback. apparently these kids have problems and they are just being ignored. i was one who was ignored for my open concerns about school and it pushed me to drop out of school. i never one time got in any trouble at north bullitt but when it came to careing about others who were getting in fights and using drugs they were pushed aside most of the time. i remember being 17 years when i went to school there and one day i was called to the consilers office. when i walked into her room there was a girl about to be kicked out from her parents house and for some reason she thought that i could help. i layed my bible on the consilers desk and i prayed with that girl and she quit using drugs and she is doing fine to this day. north bullitt has great students but some of the greatest ones are overlooked. what kind of review will this get? or can you still not here me?

Answers

2
Hello: Although your question is a valid one and you seem like you are really wanting to help students at North Bullit High School, I think you may have the incorrect site.

This is a real estate site and your communication would be better served and seen on this site: http://www.greatschools.org/kentucky/shepherdsville/176-Nort…

Good luck and I am sure the students there could use your voice and congratulations for helping that girl get on the right track....Our Nation as a whole needs more adults helping troubled teens!
~~~
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 18, 2011
Prayer will always help. Stay focused young man you will do fine.