Loretta Carp…, Home Owner in Soddy Daisy, TN

How can I post pictures on Trulia?

Asked by Loretta Carpenter, Soddy Daisy, TN Mon Sep 3, 2012

I am the owner wanting to list selling by owner. How can I post pictures

Answers

1
The short and simple answer is NO
as an individual, for sale by owner, you cannot on Trulia, here only Realtors, who have a listing and
it is posted on their multiple listing service are able and allowed to post their listings with photos here on the trulia site. As a for sale by owner you will have to find for sale by owner sites....

But then why are you selling on your own and not with the expertise and advertising and marketing powers of a local Realtor.... There are many reasons why you should.... and after trying to sell
on your own, you may still decide down the road to list with an experienced local Realtor.......
If at that time you need recommendations for a Realtor in your area, feel free to connect with me, and I would gladly forward several recommendations to you.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)