Using Trulia in 11023>Question Details

Nellie baboo…, Home Buyer in 11023

How can I post my unit on Trulia for sale by owner.?

Asked by Nellie baboolal, 11023 Sat Sep 3, 2011

Answers

4
Nellie, as you now know,you can't list your home as a for sale by owner here.

You can list it, for a fee, on Zillow.com

You can also try ForsaleByOwner.com or Craigslist

One other option is to list with a flat fee broker - they will put it on the MLS, and it will be on Trulia, but you will have to offer a percentage (commission) to a buyer's broker if they find a buyer.

Best wishes
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 3, 2011
Hi Nellie,

The answers below are correct. Though we don't accept FSBO listings, if you choose to work with either a flat fee or full service broker or agent in the future, he/she can submit your listing to us via the link below.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Hi Nellie,
I work in your area. Trulia is a realtor generated site that offers information to the selling and buying public. You can post your Forsale By Owner on many sites for a fee, but this is a market with tremendous competition for good buyers. There are buyers and then there are Qualified buyers, plus you are limiting your exposure to the public by not working with a good realtor. Call me if you have any real estate questions.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 4, 2011
You Don't!

Trulia is a Real Estate site, where we try to answer question for Buyers and Sellers,
contributed to by Realtors across the Nation.
The Listings on Trulia are placed by member Realtors for their Clients.
If you choose to do-it-yourself, you are excluding your house from Trulia and our readers.

Good luck and may God bless
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 3, 2011