Home Selling in Seattle>Question Details

Dave Himes, Home Buyer in Shoreline, WA

How can I market my home to international students that go to Shoreline CC or their parents?

Asked by Dave Himes, Shoreline, WA Wed Nov 27, 2013

http://www.trulia.com/property/3136338863-17803-Linden-Ave-N…

Answers

3
Before you proceed, you don't say whether you are looking to rent your home out to students each year (or semester), or if you are looking to sell the home. Big difference here.

If you are looking to rent it out, going through web sites or publications related to the school is definitely your way to go. If you are seeking a buyer, you should investigate web sites and publications likely to be used by the various ethnic groups who comprise the school's student body. See how the price you are seeking compares (or doesn't compare) against local rental costs for students.

If you are open to either a sale or rental, you could promote it as "Rent To Buy" and/or offer seller financing.
Why don't you reach out to Shoreline staff, and provide your information to them? I presume there is an office that assists students --especially foreign students. You might inquire if the college has a website where you could post rentals for students. Good luck.
Hi Dave, I have just successfully sold a home in shoreline to international buyers. Contact me if you would like to know more information.