lesjoel, Home Seller in Marriottsville, MD

How can I locate the top selling/closing agents in the area of my home in Maryland?

Asked by lesjoel, Marriottsville, MD Tue Jun 5, 2012

Answers

4
There certainly top agents in your area, I can think of 3. The question should be what are you looking for in an agent? If you want an agent that focuses on you and your home and delivers personnal on time service a volume lisitng agent maybe not suit your needs. The volume agents don't have the time to provide the one on one contact during your home sale process and depend on a staff of assistants to provide that service.

Many agents use different models to service their clients and the volume agents service model works for most seller clients but not all clients. The agent that prefers to maintain the personnal contact during your home sale while maintaining control of the process to a settlement will be as sucessful for you.

If you require major surgery who do you want to perform the operation, the medical specialists or their staff. A home sale is no different.

Greg Myers
RE/MAX Realty Group
ok, since I am not working as a Realtor in Maryland, I can give you a little bit of advice and insight.
Why do you want the top selling/closing agent?
It's a good question back at you...............

Here is my opinion, if a Realtor has listed 20 properties, and sold 2
and another one listed 3 and sold 2

Which one do you want to work with?

If a Realtor listed during a certain month 30 properties and sold 5
and another one listed 2 and sold 2?

Which one do you want to have on your side?????

Well here is my tidbit of thought..... You want one agent who is committed to YOU, to selling
YOUR home, one who has enough time him or herself to do so, not a group of people each one
doing something different for you, and one who knows the market but most importantly who
understands your needs, you can contact anytime, and who keeps you informed not just about the showings, the marketing the feedback, but also about the changing market, what is new on the
market competing with yours, what has sold, and may be why etc. etc.

Pick your agent just like you would pick your Attorney, family doctor, dentis, friends etc. Someone
you communicate well with, who understands your needs and who provides you with the services
that are important to you.

Good Luck if you need any recommendations of Agents in your are in MD feel free to get back to us
and we would gladly send some good recommendations your way.

Good Luck to you!
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Edith YourRealtor4Life! Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike.... Covering the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs and the fine homes of the North Shore. Edith always goes the X-tra Mile with SMILE for her clients.

@Properties Northshore - 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Il. 60093
Feel free to visit my website to get to know me and my services better...
I am a member of The Institute For Luxury Homes Marketing- I don't know what your home is priced at but the agents that belong to this Institute think out of the box and are top notch agents all around the country. I can put you in touch with an agent that is top notch in your area and will get your home sold. Give me a call at 301-785-1995- look forward to hearing from you!
You should consider using a local e- PRO or GRI. Certified agent. I would be happy to send you a referral.
Feel free to call my cell phone #443 - 309 - 9830.