Home Selling in Topeka>Question Details

Tkrivera2008, Home Buyer in Topeka, KS

How can I list my home on Trulia?

Asked by Tkrivera2008, Topeka, KS Mon Nov 5, 2012

How can I list my home on Trulia?

Answers

10
The only way that your home will appear in Trulia is if you are selling your home with a real estate brokerage. He/she submitted in the MLS with many beautiful pictures and from there will get to Trulia and to many more real estate websites. Interview several realtors before selecting one, these interviews represent a good opportunity to establish the right Agent for you, somebody likeable that will click with your needs.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone

Century 21 Tenace

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
did you ever get your home listed
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 11, 2013
If you list your home with a real estate agent/ brokerage your property will be listed on Trulia, if you sell by owner you can NOT list on Trulia.
sorry

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Listing your home with a real estate agent will get your home posted on Trulia. By listing your home with an agent you will not only be posted on Trulia but exposed through every real estate related site on the net. Please let me know if I interested in hiring an agent. I would like to apply for the job!
Hi Tkrivera2008,

You need to hire a Realtor. Trulia does does not list For Sale By Owner Properties. Make sure you let the Realtor know you want your property on Trulia.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
http://www.RealtyBySR.com
If you are a home owner and wish to submit your listing to Trulia for sale, please note that we don't accept FSBO listing submissions at this time. However if you are working with a full-service or flat-fee listing agent or broker, he or she can submit your listing.
I wish you the best and would be happy to speak to you about any of your real estate needs. Were you wanting to list your home at this time? Were you meaning that you wanted to do a For Sale by owner and wondered if you could have your home appear on Trulia if you did a FSBO? My name is Dawn Lindner, 785-213-7910...LindnerRealtors@yahoo.com God Bless You.
In order to list your home on the Trulia, you must list your home with a Realtor. Once you have a listing agreement with your Realtor, he/she will list your home on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). The MLS feeds direct to Trulia's website.

It is important when listing your home that you pick a Realtor that you can relate to, and feel comfortable talking with. I tell all my clients, "Buying and selling real estate is an emotional process, and you must be comfortable with your agent. If it's not me, then let's find you one you are comfortable with."

Get out there and find you a good Realtor! Good luck selling your home. :)
Joy Neely
785-371-3225
Nice post Joy!!!
Flag Mon Nov 5, 2012
I am a REALTOR® with Prudential First. It would be a pleasure to discuss with you the selling of homes in our market and the possibility of yours being one that actually DOES sell. If you are interested just contact me and we can talk. Becky Burghart 785) 640-8811
You can call your Realtor and have him or her upload your home onto the MLS where it will be posted onto Trulia.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com