Chris H, Home Owner in Encinitas, CA

How can I have my house listed on Trulia as "For Sale"?

Asked by Chris H, Encinitas, CA Fri Jul 6, 2012

I am listing myself, althou it is on MLS...

Answers

6
unless your agent checked the box to prevent syndication...you will be. patience
Syndication will find its way to the internet and Trulia. Get great professional photos, price it right as buyers will lose interest within 21 days and you’ll sell for less. Cater lunch for Wednesday broker caravan 9:30am-1pm and offer at least 2.5% commission to the buyer’s agent. Best of luck

Because it is on the MLS, the information will feed to many sites automatically...Trulia being one.

Given you chose to have someone put it on the MLS, there is nothing you can do about where the information automatically feeds.

Best of luck in selling your home,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
Home Sales Specialists; New and Resale Homes
Property Valuation Specialists
Land Sales, Acquisitions & Consulting
Serving Greater San Diego
Hi, If your home is listed with an MLS participating broker, it should show immediately on MLS once they input. Perhaps you misunderstood your agreement and you are on an online website but not on "the mls?"
Are you an agent or for sale by owner? If agent, it should populate automatically as long as the syndication option is checked on the MLS. If for sael by owner, there are sites that will allow ypu to post. I am not sure if Truilai is one of them. I currently have buyers looking in Encinitas. Feel free to contacg me to see if your house fits my buyers needs.

John Finley, Broker
Shapiro Finley Fine Homes
Del Mar Realty Associates
760-815-2266 Mobile
John@ShapiroFinley.com
Listing yourself and on MLS????...are you an agent or broker? If it is on MLS, then it will auto populate here or your agent can add it and claim the listing on their account.