Home Selling in Newcastle>Question Details

Jones6, Home Seller in Newcastle, OK

How can I get the price/sq ft. for my area in newcastle OK? sq/ft 3,427 House built in 1998 on 3.9 acres ,

Asked by Jones6, Newcastle, OK Mon Jun 15, 2009

pond, good condition 4br, 2.5ba, 3 car, bonus room up stairs.

Answers

3
My family lives in Newcastle and I am very familiar with the area. If you would like, I can take a look at your property and bring you some comps of the area to help you price the property. Sounds like you have a pretty great home and I would love to see it. Call me, Jennifer Henning, at 405-625-1576 or email me at Jenn@JenniferSellsOklahoma.com.
Any real estate agent can do a Comparative Market Analysis. This compares the prices of other similiar homes in your area that have sold. Call us and we will work one up for you. (405) 834-7842. or email lnmulinix@kw.com
I could give you a real generic answer for the entire Newcastle area. For a more specific one I would need to know what features and ammenities you have, and addition of your home. How would you compare your home with the ones around yours... better, worse, or the same? I can do either one for you and get it done today if you would like. My email is SellYourHome@Century21.com or my cell is 405-570-7585.
Web Reference: http://www.OKLocations.com