Home Selling in Rego Park>Question Details

A dimitris, Home Seller in Rego Park, Queens, NY

How can I get the most for my apt in rego park and sell it fast?

Asked by A dimitris, Rego Park, Queens, NY Sun May 15, 2011

Make it look as big as possible by decluttering and work with an experienced agent.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 25, 2011
Consider inviting a few agents from different realty companies and ask for a cma, comparative market analysis, see what the data suggests as to value, also ask the agents for their opinion. In today's market pricing and marketing that maximize your exposure are paramount. Make sure the unit shows well, is neat, clean and clutter free; remove/rearrange any bulky furniture; fresh paint if needed; remove/replace/clean any carpeting; neat and orderly closets; de-personalize; take care of any minor repairs, etc.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun May 15, 2011
I can help you if you are looking in Rego Park. I live and specialize in Rego Park.
Adimitris, hire a Realtor who knows how to MARKET properties and make sure it is priced competitively and well staged (minimized).

A MARKETING Realtor does not have to be from the area; he/she will market to Realtors in the area who will bring in the potential buyers.

I would be happy to assist you or answer any questions you may have. Gail@GailGladstone.com 631-425-6150
Web Reference: http://gailgladstone.com
Searching for a good realtor and getting the most for your apartment in these market is not easy. But calling and finding a local agent, might be your best bet.
Web Reference: http://www.desitre2own.com
Hi Adimitris, Usually the more exposure a a listing gets-the higher the activity and selling price. Using an agent to market and sell your coop- probably will guarantee you a higher return- depending on your time frame. For starters get a resale package which will include Prospectus or Offering plan with all amendments, 2 years financials, and resale application-be ready ....... FInd out what the income requirement, financing requirements(Down payment) or if they use DTI (Debt to income ratio) Coops and Condo are the hottest sellers at the moment. For your specifics call me Terry K 718-614-3167 or email therese.korahais@elliman.com

My office is in Forest Hills. I can give you some advice if you would like to contact me directly. I'll do a CMA for you and help you figure out the best way to market your coop.

Jacques Ambron
Madeleine Realty Ltd.
Hire a Realtor who is great at marketing and price it right.
Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com
Curb appeal & presentation is extremely important. if you price it right you will have a quick sale. You need to know the market (demand & supply in your area). This is key.

Adimitris - Get it is Tip Top Shape, Hire a great Agent & price it right.
The Marie Souza Team - Top Selling on Cape Cod
Cape Cod Real Estate Services
Phone: 508-790-2000