Rr50, Home Seller in 08859

How can I get recently sold house price details in my neighborhood?

Asked by Rr50, 08859 Wed Apr 9, 2008

Planning to sell house. Would like to know, what price is going around in my neighborhood with zip code 08859? Domania gives me data up to 2006, but no data for 2007-08.

Answers

13
Deborah Madey’s answer
I would be happy to provide you information about Parlin without obligation. The following applies to SF Homes. There have been 8 closings in the zip code since the beginning of the year. In all of Sayreville, there have been 46 closings. The active and available inventory for Sayreville is currently near 200, with 61 or these in Parlin.

If you would like specific data, please feel free to contact me. Alternatively, I would recommend the use of the websites below, or searching through the county records which are housed in New Brunswick.

Deborah Madey - Broker
Peninsula Realty Group - New Jersey
732 530-6350 Direct
732 530-7755 Main
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 19, 2008
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Red Bank, NJ
Hello Rr50:

Parlin is such a quaint and tight-knit community. While searching sold stats on various public sites will provide you with general information, the most accurate method of assessing what your home is worth in comparison to other homes that have sold recently in your neighborhood. This method will help ensure that your home is not being compared to homes that are less upgraded or in less favorable condition.

As a former Parlin homeowner and a Realtor who specializes in that community, I'd be delighted to give you accurate info about recent Parlin home sales.

Please feel free to reach out to me using the contact info below for a confidential, no-obligation and complimentary CMA (comparable market analysis) for your home.

Take care,

Amber Noble-Garland, CDPE/CNE/Realtor-Associate

CEO & Team Leader,
A NOBLE HOME TEAM at KW

*NEW JERSEY OFFICE*
Keller Williams Realty - West Monmouth
50-B Route 9 North
Morganville, NJ 07751

732-991-9426 - cell

http://www.AmberLovesRealEstate.com

"The greatest compliments we could receive are referrals from our clients, colleagues, family, friends and neighbors. Thank you for putting your trust in me and my team!"
You can always go to the websites others have suggested but if you're looking to sell your house, I would suggest working with an agent who will be able to negotiate, interpret paperwork and sell your house for the highest price possible.
what price is going around in my neighborhood with zip 27127
Need to know prices for homes recently sold in the past 12 months. near 12510 Pathos LN. San Diego, CA
Please help.
Guy,
Your link you supplied (below) is not available.

"I'll tell you what a realtor would not like you to know. Follow the link below to see the sales details of properties (usually you will see with a lag of 3 months).

Web Reference: http://www.thnt.com/data/websr1a07/search.html"
Go to Zillow.com - type in your address(top of page where it says 'go'). Choose 'sold' in the left column (refine search section). Change the map view to get a broader or narrower area of the neighborhood and the zillow map will show you all the homes sold in that view.
Web Reference: http://www.zillow.com
You can also try http://citimortgage.domania.com/homepricecheck/index.jsp. It's difficult, though, because there are many factors that go into the sales price of a home that you may not be aware of. For example, condition, location, seller motivation, possible foreclosure, etc. I don't believe that witholding information from the public is beneficial (which is why I'm glad you posted that website from thnt.com - I learned something as well!). However, one of the reasons out might decide to call a Realtor is to find someone who knows your area, has been inside many of these houses, and can tell you the story behind many of them. This also means finding someone who is both local and knowledgable about your neighborhood. (I wish I could help you, but I really don't know Parlin. The best way I could serve you would be to find someone I could recommend to you.)
Web Reference: http://www.cooperwford.com
I'll tell you what a realtor would not like you to know. Follow the link below to see the sales details of properties (usually you will see with a lag of 3 months).
Rr50,
You may be interested in checking out the "Stats & Trends" section of Trulia.com. There, you can find info such as the average listing price and average sales price for homes in Parlin, NJ 08859, as well as lots of other relevant information.
Angelica,

Thanks for the response. I guess, that is the only option.

regards
Dear Rr50

Your best resource would be the tax records or a Real Estate Agent in your area.