Redone, Home Seller in 46163

How can I get out of current Realtor's contract - he has soon no interest in working with/for me..?

Asked by Redone, 46163 Mon Jun 7, 2010

Answers

5
Express your concerns in writing to your agent. If that doesn't spark a conversation that gets results of what you are looking for. Most agents will release you from the contract if you are not happy.
If you are not happy with your current realtor, call and talk to them about it. If you feel that nothing has changed or you still are not getting want you want, talk to the broker. They should agree to a mutal release then you can re-think what you want to do.
If you are not satisfied with the services rendered do discuss all issues with your agent first--if still no satisfaction, contact the broker owner or office manager of the realty company and express your concerns; if all else fails ask to be assigned another agent for the duration of the contract--oftentimes, the owner and or manger decide contract terminations not the agent.
Dear Redone,

Have you talked to his broker?
Put your concerns in writing requesting the termination of the contract.
Be sure to get the release signed by the Broker (not just your agent)

Maureen
Shown no interest in working for/with me is what I meant