Home Selling in 46240>Question Details

Redone, Home Seller in 46163

How can I get out of current Realtor's contract - he has soon no interest in working with/for me..?

Asked by Redone, 46163 Mon Jun 7, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Express your concerns in writing to your agent. If that doesn't spark a conversation that gets results of what you are looking for. Most agents will release you from the contract if you are not happy.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 4, 2013
If you are not happy with your current realtor, call and talk to them about it. If you feel that nothing has changed or you still are not getting want you want, talk to the broker. They should agree to a mutal release then you can re-think what you want to do.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 14, 2010
If you are not satisfied with the services rendered do discuss all issues with your agent first--if still no satisfaction, contact the broker owner or office manager of the realty company and express your concerns; if all else fails ask to be assigned another agent for the duration of the contract--oftentimes, the owner and or manger decide contract terminations not the agent.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 8, 2010
Dear Redone,

Have you talked to his broker?
Put your concerns in writing requesting the termination of the contract.
Be sure to get the release signed by the Broker (not just your agent)

Best Regards,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 7, 2010
Shown no interest in working for/with me is what I meant
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 7, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer