Home Selling in Lisle>Question Details

Judy, Home Seller in Brighton, CO

How can I get a list of which realtors have sold homes in my area this year & their sales prices?

Asked by Judy, Brighton, CO Mon Apr 5, 2010

Answers

5
Inaas Arabi’s answer
Hi Judy,

Thanks for using Trulia.com. this is an important question but unfortunately it is not going to be easy.. you obv. will get the list of sold homes but it is tricky to find who sold them or listed them because this info is not public "AT least in IL".

My Advice is to ck out who has listing in your subdivision and then ask those agents to provide you with this list..

P.S if you were working with me for example, I have set up a system where you and I can get a list of all buyers agent who are working with buyers that are looking for a home similar to yours. We will never get the buyers info but since we have the agent’s contact info, I can call them and try to sell them on showing your home and later selling it.. please call me if you are ready to talk more about this.. thanks.

Inaas Arabi
Re/Max of Naperville
Phone: 630-329-5000
E-mail: Inaas@hotmail.com
Web: http://www.MyTop10Homes.com
Web Reference: http://www.MyTop10Homes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 5, 2010
Hi Judy,

I've attached a link to my website if you'd like to take a look.

I grew up in Lisle. Parents still live over in Oak Hill South. I have two potential listings coming up in Green Trails in the coming month. Right now have a condo listing in the Oaks at Green Trails. Have friends who moved into the Meadows and am very knowledgeable on all things Lisle.

If you are talking to several agents I'd love to at least introduce myself here and have an opportunity to talk to you about what your needs are here in Lisle. See if we might be a good fit in accomplishing your goals. If you'd like to talk more here is my information. Best of luck to you in whatever you decide to do. My cell phone is: 773-851-3654. Email: mike@mikelongrealty.com.
Hi Judy,

This is a very difficult market. You not only want a "Neighborhood Professional", but a top agent that will market your home in all venues possible. I have made it to the top 50 in the nation twice in my 32 year career, and have ranked number 1 in my office of over 100 agents for 14 years in a row. I find this market difficult. If you get a top agent, maybe you can sleep at night knowing you have one of the best.
If you're interested in selling your home--and finding Realtors active in your area--then follow Inaas' advice. Drive around your subdivision and, as appropriate, nearby subdivisions. See which agents are most active in listing homes. Often, a limited number of agents will "farm" specific subdivisions. So very often one or two will be responsible for most of the listings within a particular community. (Well, at least 40%-60% of the listings.) That's a good indication of activity, as well as an agent who knows your area and knows how to market it effectively.

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Judy,

You can search for agents under the "Find a Pro" tab on Trulia.

Their profiles are available for you to review along with any listings they may currently have.

Blogs, Q & A, websites, etc. are also available for you to view.
Web Reference: http://www.weberhomes.info