James, Both Buyer and Seller in 95476

How can I find a sold homes listing for the last 6 months of 2009 in Sonoma CA. It appears Trulia has listings back 6 months from current date

Asked by James, 95476 Tue Aug 17, 2010

Dear James, if you go into "buy" and click on "more search options", you can search back 9 months for sold homes in whatever categories you want. If you are a "buyer" you don't pay for an agent, so why not use one to help you! Best, Terry Bell, Realtor, CPS Real Estate, Santa Rosa, CA 95404 DRE# 01414808
James, if you go down to the country records department in your area, you can plow through the property transfer records, which will be tedious and take days. Or you can call a realtor. The choice is an easy one. One that we would call a 'no-brainer'.

Best Regards, Dan
James -

What is your objective? Are you trying to find comps for your own property? This is mainly why someone researches solds. Or, if you are looking to quantify market trends for Sonoma, I have access to easily generated statistical reports and can specify them to your criteria. Let me know if I can be of assistance.
Michael is correct that the ultimate source of both current and historical data is the MLS that is used by real estate professionals. In addition to price, there are other factors such as whether sale is a short sale or foreclosure as well as overall condition of the property. It is also helpful to know trends for specific neighborhoods. Understanding these other factors is where a real estate professional provides value add that is helpful. Give me a call and I'll be glad to provide information that you need.

Sandra Ormerod
Sotheby's international Realty
I can set up an MLS Portal Link for you with that data so you can link into it anytime. I can customize a Portal Link with any search criteria you want. Just ask. Thanks, cj

CJ Holmes has been investing in real property since 1977. Starting with a fixer home, she and her husband have built a portfolio of income-producing property. Licensed in 1998 to facilitate the constant search for investment property, CJ began Agent Representation for Buyers and Sellers in 2003. In March 2005, she earned her Broker’s License and now brings her real estate investment expertise, experience, and energy to every client transaction. CJ now shops full-time for buyers to help them lock in profits, and maximizes her sellers’ net proceeds. Her wise guidance is highly valued.
Web Reference: http://www.cjholmes.com
Give me a call. A licensed Realtor such as myself has access to all sold homes and MLS and pricing info for those homes. Thanks for your question.

Mara Kahn
Frank Howrd Allen Sonoma
HI James. Contact a local real estate agent. He/she can provide this info to you very quickly.