Home Selling in Bolton>Question Details

Sheryl Evans, Both Buyer and Seller in Massachusetts

How can I claim my home on Trulia (921 Main Street, Bolton MA) so I can add a OPEN HOUSE notice? It is not being picked up by the MLS.

Asked by Sheryl Evans, Massachusetts Thu Jun 7, 2012

We have an OPEN HOUSE this Sunday and want it to show up on Trulia. I don't know why it will pick-up a price change or updated photos but not and OPEN HOUSE notice.

Any one have answers on what I can do?

Sheryl

Answers

3
One of the many limitations of entry only. The broker should do it.. but they probably don't want to because they've already received their fee and are not obligated to do any marketing.
Hi, you should do a search for the listing on Trulia and then there is an option to claim it. You should note that Trulia is an agent only platform so if it's not listed with a broker it won't show up on here.

Chris
Hello Sheryl,

your listing is for a for sale by owner in MLS where (or entry only with limited services), most likely, a fee was paid to be entered into MLS. However, this is a limited service a company provides and it may not include Trulia. You can contact the company you hired to enter it in mls and find out. Best of luck with your open house.

Wen
info@wenrealty.com