b.smith, Home Buyer in Apex, NC

How can I can my home which is no longer for sale off the trulia website/?

Asked by b.smith, Apex, NC Mon Apr 8, 2013

Answers

2
Who put your home on for sale on Trulia is the person who is able to take if off as either not on the market anymore or sold!!!!!
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties ---- EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Also, I noticed many times (if only I had a $ or each time) homes are listed on line and no longer available I would have a bigger downpayment. Seem to be the theme list but forget to finish the task once relator receives the commission.
Flag Mon Apr 8, 2013
Worked with relator for me and out of state so do not have name of the listing agent. Thanks
Flag Mon Apr 8, 2013
Good question, I had a client ask me the same thing. I think you can search for your address on Trulia once there, look for tabs below the pictures of your home. One is labeled "more", you can claim the house or report a problem, I think you can request it to be taken down?