Home Selling in Jupiter>Question Details

New to Flori…, Home Buyer in Jupiter Inlet Colony,...

How are homes holding their value in Jupiter FL?

Asked by New to Florida, Jupiter Inlet Colony, FL Wed Apr 28, 2010

Answers

3
The homes appear to be leveling off. Some communities have seen an increase and others are leveling off. With the home prices so low and the current mortgage rates, it really has helped buyers who were waiting to buy or renting, to purchase a home. Jupiter and Tequesta will always be a beautiful place to live, and I have recently been contacted by several buyers, (coming from up north) who do not want to go through another winter. Overall, I think the area is seeing some positive signs.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 24, 2010
Local prices here in south Florida continue to decline. It's been less dramatic recently, but there are still many more foreclosures and short sales to come, which will help keep prices low for a while. There is still a large inventory of homes for sale.
Stacey,

We have really had a very strong market in Jupiter, especially in the sub $350,000 price ranges where there is a lack of quality inventory at this time. Prices in many neighborhoods and developments in theses market segments have really firmed up and seem to have stabilized. In the higher categories, say $500,000+ we have had some great activity this season but excess inventory still abounds. I keep a close eye on all of the statistics affecting Jupiter and post them regularly on my blog which I invite you to read;

http://www.trulia.com/blog/tompriester/

I hope things are well up in Jersey and if you need anything further in regards to the Jupiter market please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com