Home Selling in Brooklyn>Question Details

chris, Home Owner in Brooklyn, NY

How and where is the best place or way to sell a hundred acre estate with 7 homes on it in Canaan Vermont?

Asked by chris, Brooklyn, NY Tue Apr 9, 2013

Answers

3
Dear Chris:

Find a licensed real estate agent in your local area that specializes in properties like yours. Interview them and make sure they have a proven track record. Ask them the services they will provide and how much they charge for a commission. Statistically, having a great agent help you makes you more money.

By the way, for some reason your question came up under "Home Selling in Brooklyn." Perhaps you put in the wrong zip code. If you fix that you will get more responses from your local area. If I can be of further assistance, contact mer direct. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Dear Mitchell,
We have the property listed by a Re/Max agent in New Hampshire but it has been on the market a while and i thought maybe reaching out to New Yorkers or even the Boston area would help. I just took over cause I work for the owner at their company in Florida so I am trying to put a fresh perspective on it. I am not a realtor i am just trying to help sell the place.
Flag Tue Apr 9, 2013
Best next action is to ask a local Real Estate Broker by clicking "Find a Pro" in the main menu at the top of this website. http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/
Chris are you the owner/seller or are you a Realtor?
If you are the property seller, I would suggest you connect with an experienced Realtor familiar with your area of Canaan Vermont. And also one who is familiar with large acreage.... That Realtor will not only have the means and expertise to market the property right, but also price it right for the area and in today's market. If you would like me to forward a Realtor Recommendation to you, I gladly do so via e-mail, just get back to me....

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties ---- EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)