Home Selling in New Milford>Question Details

lflsmsg338, Home Seller in New Milford, CT

How To List Condo Ad. I am the buyer. Can I list in a few areas. Where? Can I list both selling and renting ad.?

Asked by lflsmsg338, New Milford, CT Sun Nov 11, 2012

Answers

4
Marc White’s answer
It sounds like you are trying to buy a property and then rent it out (maybe even flip the house). If you are working with an agent, start there. Otherwise, you need to know your state laws about marketing the property for sale or rent before ownership (in our state it is allowed, if you have a contract on the property). Do some additional Due Diligence, or hire an agent that already knows all this stuff.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 11, 2012
I live in New Fairfield, Contact me through my website: JohnLevetown.com. I would be glad to help you. You must find out about restrictions in whichever condo complex you are looking to lease in. Be careful not to look before you leap!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 14, 2013
A bit confused by your question because you stated that you the buyer. If I assume you are a seller who owns and wants to sell or rent you have 2 main options. 1. sign on with an agent and he/she will get you on MLS's in CT, internet sites and private listing sites as required. 2. List your property yourself and utilize some FSBO site for listing options they offer. This is a bit like asking your barber if you need a haircut because I believe you are far better off using an agent despite the tendancy to over rate the assumed commission savings by handling the listing chores yourself. Whatever option you choose, you can advertise your preferences including your flexibility to entertain either sale or rental options. Feel free to email me directly with questions or clarifications.
As an individual home owner you can NOT list a property whether rental or sale here on Trulia. Sorry
Your property needs to be listed by a Realtor/Brokerage and the property listed on the Multiple listing service of your area and only then can your Realtor place your property here on Trulia.
Good Luck to you...

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)