Sassylady, Home Seller in 19446

How Much can I ask for a townhome, the Dover model, in Upper Gwynedale Townhomes, accross from corpus cristi.?

Asked by Sassylady, 19446 Mon Jun 1, 2009

3 bedrooms 2 bath, 2600 sq feet, brought in 1992, I need as much as I can at this time....I have no idea of the going price and right now I am living in a trailer down in florida...........I need to buy something more sturdy here or buy a small condo there and get rid of this big home. The home is in good shape, 6 yr old airconditoner, relatively new tile thruout home. Have renters in there at this time who are taking good care of my home. thank s for any info

Answers

4
Hello Sassylady!

My wife and I are in the market for a new and bigger Townhome. We pass by Gwynedale Townhomes everyday on our way to work as we live in Towamencin. We have seen the Dover model in Gwynedale and in Montgomery Greene ( North Wales) as they are both David Cutler properties. We love it, unfortunately two have sold on Kipling Ct. just recently as we would have liked to purchase but we were too late on bidding as they sold. This would be a lovely move for us as we would be able to keep our children in Gwynedd Square Elementary. Please feel free to e-mail if you are seriously putting it on the market, we may can strike a deal without you having to market it. We are very serious, your realtor can contact mine or if you want to discuss anything feel free to e-mail me at mmlee1@yahoo.com. ( By the way, our condo is for sale in the MLS listing now, maybe you would like it..it is in a very good neighborhood ( Chatham Village Condos-Towamencin)

My realtor info: Mark Cohen Re-Max Central
Blue Bell, PA (215) 643-3200
Hi Sassylady (love the name, by the way:)

As my colleagues below have indicated, it's extremely difficult (if not virtually impossible) to provide a realistic listing price range for your home. During a brief meeting at your home (where I can make note of the condition, upgrades, etc. of your home), I'll be able to give you a range as well as show you comparables so that, together, we can best position your home for a quicker sale at the best price. (I invite you to learn more about me and my services at http://www.JudysFineHomes.com.) If you're not able to come to PA, we could conduct a phone meeting -- after I've had an opportunity to visit your home.

Choosing a Realtor to represent you, I encourage you to interview 2-3 Realtors and choose someone you feel is sufficiently experienced and dedicated to looking out for YOU! (Having practiced law for years prior to entering the Real Estate industry, I offer my clients unique insight re: contract language to best protect your interests as well as effective negotiation strategies....these aspects -- in addition to aggressive marketing -- are critically important to get a home sold these days.)

I'd love to chat with you further about your options. Feel free to call me direct at (610) 324-5240. Good luck and blessings to you.......

Warmly,
Judy

Judy May, Esquire, REALTOR
"A Refreshingly Different Real Estate Experience"
http://www.JudysFineHomes.com
Judy.May@Century21.com
CENTURY 21 Alliance
2828 Audubon Village Drive
Audubon PA 19403
O: (610) 666-0202 x. 226
C: (610) 324-5240 (preferred)

http://www.trulia.com/profile/judymay/
It's difficult to give you an accurate price without seeing the property (upgrades, condition, location with-in developement) but you'll most likely sell between $270,000-$300,000. I could give you a smaller price range after seeing the property. There is a Dover model currently under contract and settling July 9, they were listed for sale at $284,900.

There aren't any properties currently for sale in Gwynedale.
Hello, Sassylady,

It would be very foolish of me to quote any numbers to you without seeing your home, the interior condition, the location in the development, etc. The David Cutler homes have always been very popular. I am intimately familiar with that model - my son lives in one in another development.

If you would like to have a peek at values in your development, please go to http://www.carolworks4you.com. A "snapshot" of market activity on your particular development will be sent to your email direct.y. When you are ready to discuss things in detail, please contact me. My many years of appraisal experience, coupled with my outstanding sales background will be a dynamite combination to help you get your home priced right, so that it will sell in a reasonable amount of time, for the highest possible price and with the least stress. When have our conversation, I will demonstrate the 8 ways of how you will benefit by having me represent you in the sale of your home.

Good Luck,

Carol Murray Cei
ReMax Millennium
215-643-9661
carolcei@remax.net