Home Selling in Newburyport>Question Details

John M ORour…, Home Owner in Newburyport, MA

House for Sale $409,999

Asked by John M ORourke, Newburyport, MA Fri Jan 18, 2013

Answers

5
Heath Coker’s answer
I would contact a local real estate professional to help with this answer.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Is it your home? Can you give us some additional details? I am bringing buyers to Newburyport on the 22nd to look at a few homes. Perhaps yours meets their criteria. Please let us know more info asap.

Territory.com
Massachusetts Premier Buyer Brokerage
617 848 5407 x701
Help@territory.com
Web Reference: http://territory.com/
Hi John,

just a quick fyi that this is not the appropriate forum to put your ad and will most likely be removed by Trulia moderators. However, Brokers can list for sale properties on Trulia and if you are trying to sell it yourself there are other venues for that as well. Let us know if we can be of help. Wen - info@wenrealty.com
Web Reference: http://www.wenrealty.com
Hi John,
It appears you are selling your home in Newburyport, is that correct? I would love the opportunity to help you sell your home. Please contact me at 603-793-0777. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Roberta Lejeune
Exit Realty Group
44 Merrimac St
Newburyport, MA 01950
John are looking to sell a home, buy a home or saw this ad on Trulia? unforatanately you can advertise a listing in the Q and A section. If you saw a home for sale, you should go back to the ad and click on the profile for the listing agent and email them direct with any questions.