Home Selling in Bixby Hill>Question Details

Willowen1, Home Buyer in Long Beach, CA

Home in Bixby Hills to be put up for sale. Location on rancho Dr.

Asked by Willowen1, Long Beach, CA Fri May 11, 2012

Best available agent

Answers

12
Hi WIlliowen,

I have a 39 Day Sales Guarantee or I will sell it for FREE! Please contact me directly for a free market evaluation and help you get your property CORRECTLY PRICED TO SELL! In addition to my Sale Performance Guarantee, I have a 69 Point Marketing Plan . Please call me today, we are in a hot market right now and homes are selling fast. Let's get your home SOLD for TOP MARKET PRICE!

Feel free to contact me directly at 323-608-4881 or email me at annamaria@southbayluxuryhomes.com.

Anna Maria Kitras, Broker Associate
323-608-4881
annamaria@southbayluxuryhomes.com
http://www.southbayluxuryhomes.com
http://www.longbeachhomes-forsale.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
Dear Willowen1,
The best available agent is the one that (a) you are able to communicate with, (b) you feel comfortable with, and (c) has a plan to market your home for the best available price. Inventory is down all over Long Beach and this includes the Bixby Hills area. Mortgage rates are lower than ever, meaning that now is a good time to sell.

I would love to see the home. Give me a call if I can be of assistance.

Gene Scott
ERA Buy America Real Estate Services
562-212-2345
Dear Willowent 1,

There is a turn around in the current RE market that previous Realtors did not address. There is little inventory available. The number of residentail properties availabel has decreased by over 50 % since a year ago at this time. What that translates into for you is if you are serious and you price your property at current market standards will you be able to procure a sale more quickly than you might expect. The one caveat is that yours is a higher end home area so these may take longer. The buyers have finally realized that the prices are affordable and the interest rates are still very low. What direction are you heading after the sale? Are you remaining local or moving out of the area. I am a long time resident and professional Realtor. I would be honored to represent you in the sale of your home or put in the consideration list for Realtors to interview or in the purchase of your next property. If you are moving out of the area, I am well connected and refer you to a Realtor there. I have just closed a transaction in Dallas, Texas. The Realtor was terrific and my clients were very very impressed. Please let me know how I can assist in whatever choice.
Heather Raphael Direct: 562-244-7966 heather.raphael@gmail.com Thank you so much. And, good luck!!!
Well Mr./Mrs. home seller...when you put a statement like that out there, you should be prepared for quite a response, as you can see.
Bixby Hill has always been a highly sought after area. There are currently only 6 properties available in that area, 2 are condos, listed between $450,000-$499,000. The other four are Single Family Residence, ranging in price from $795,000-$1,1000,000. All the properties for sale are standard sales, except for one, which is showing as a short sale.
Yes, interview a few agents...and pick an agent who's marketing plan is inline with today's current standards. You never know where that buyer is coming from...and of course, I would love to be one of the chosen to have the opportunity to earn your business.
I meant to ask, is it closer to where the street turns into Hillside or nearer to Bixby Hill?
Is your home located at the top of the hill or does it have over 3,000sqft & a pool like the one that sold back in November at 845 Rancho? That one had a beautiful backyard!

Please let me know, I would love to see it. Please also let me know what your asking price is going to be.

Shoot me an email directly if you'd like to talk to me some more. I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors
Long Beach, CA

I would like to apply for the job of Listing and selling your home in Bixby Hills. Please feel free to call me with any questions or concerns that you may have. Thank you very much for the opportunity in advance and hope to hear from you soon.

Jorge Estrada
Lic#01376200
(323) 228-5218 Cell
First Team Real Estate
3900 Kilroy Airport Way #240
Long Beach, Ca 90803
Hello, I agree with the other Realtors, you should interview a few agents so you can make the best decision. I would love to be one of them! Please call me at 562-225-6602. You can also see recommendations from my Happy Clients at http://www.SaveWithPaul.com. Thank you for your time, Paul Armstrong
Hello Willowen1,

I would interview a few agents and make sure they are full time and not part timers for starters. I would be happy to meet with you...feel free to contact me...my contact info is below.

Happy Selling!

Julia King, CDPE, SFR, CHLAS
RE/MAX College Park Realty
Tel: 562-972-5464
Julia@HomesByJulia.com
http://www.HomesByJulia.com
DRE License #01181726
As you stated, the home is 'to be put up for sale'. At this time no home on Rancho Dr. is listed for sale. This could be for a couple of reasons: 1) The owner has asked the home not be placed into the MLS. This does not happen offen, but it does occur. 2) The home has been listed with an broker, but the owner may wish to delay the posting on the MLS until specific work has been completed. Once the work is completed, the listing will be posted on the MLS. This is very common, especially with higher-end homes.

Now, if you wish to receive information on homes in that specific area, just let me know your name and email address. I will arrange for you to receive information about current and new listings in that area. There will be no obligation on your part.

Kindest regards.

Jerome Hodge
First Team Real Estate
Cell No. 562.413.6068
I would love an opportunity to make a listing presentation to you. I suggest you meet with a few agents and see what they have to offer. I can be reached at 562-293-3141 office or 714-865-1050.
Check out my testimonials: http://socalrealestate4u.com/testimonials.asp
Call Me! Jeanine Birong 562-743-2029