Adam Suarez, Both Buyer and Seller in 33012

High-rise Condominium in Miami, Florida for Sale!

Asked by Adam Suarez, 33012 Sun Jul 20, 2008

Selling: 1 bedroom 1 bath luxury condominium in downtown Miami, Florida. Condo is new, never livied in. 812 sq ft. total, condo is equipped with European style cabinets and all stainless steal appliances and marble counter tops. Located on the 23rd floor of this high rise building with a spectacular view of the downtown area. Be the first to experience all the ammenities including an infinity pool, game room, gym and its own personal movie theater. Asking price is $249,000.00, price is negotiable. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me. (asuarez@ubventures.org) Thank you!!

Answers

6
Carlos del Amo,GREEN,CDPE’s answer
Adam, I got my client in about 1 year ago at The Ivy next to your building for under 200 sq ft. Based on the market conditions in Downtown Miami are I think almost 300 sq ft is high for that building. I know the building and Ivy and Mint are a little nicer in the amenities if you are not set on a LOFT style apartment.

If you are not in distress and can wait ,another option is to rent for the next 2-3 years until prices get back to normal.

Good Luck and call me if you decide to change agents.

Carlos del Amo
President / Smart Growth Realty
786-269-3247
The only way I can tell you that is if you send me an offer. The title is clean so there will be no problem with that. If you would like to see what the prior condos have sold for in this building, you can go to the public records in the miami dade website. There you can look at what the stamps on the deed were and figure out the purchase price. You should be able to find it under Neo Epoch II. If you have any other questions or would like to make an offer, email me at asuarez@ubventures.org. Thank You.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 25, 2008
The building is called Neo Wind, and it is listed with a broker. You can find it on the MLS
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 21, 2008
Wow! Good luck. Is it listed with a broker?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 20, 2008
Adam - very creative but saying you're selling a condo in Miami is like asking people to call you without giving them a number. Care to add the name of the building?
....and good luck with the sale
Web Reference: http://www.miamism.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 20, 2008
How negotiable is the price? We buy condos at right price, which is unrelated to what you paid 2 months ago and what your cousin got for his condo six months ago.

All cash as soon as title is found clean.