Home Selling in Williamsburg>Question Details

Ewan McLachl…, Both Buyer and Seller in Brooklyn, NY

Hi - how much would I get for a 2 bed 2 bath condo in Sth Williamsburg, 1275 sq ft, w/ bridge/river view from living room. Gym and communal roof terr?

Asked by Ewan McLachlan, Brooklyn, NY Sat Apr 6, 2013

Answers

13
Janine Young’s answer
Dear Ewan,

In the current market in South Williamsburg, depending on the building you are living in, many properties are going into multiple bid scenarios, with bids upwards of 15% over ask price - until the numbers are recorded by the city, a CMA by itself is not going to give you a fair price of what your property will sell for in this market. If you do Comparative Market Analysis, it must be looked at very carefully right now. You should definitely be working with a Broker who not only has an understanding of what is going on in the market right this moment in your area, but also one who who understands the caveats of a market that is quickly moving upwards at such a pace that the comparables are not able to keep up with the rise in prices. One potential issue is that your property will not appraise for the sales price, and if your best offer is not an all cash offer - how do you approach this potential issue?

If you are ready to sell, I strongly suggest you list with a trusted Real Estate professional, who will help you come up with the best possible strategy for selling your home.

Janine Young
Bond New York Real Estate
Licensed Sales Person- Vice President
504-710-6413
25 Hudson St
NY NY 10013
Hello Ewan,

I would love to learn more about your property. I recently closed record price over at Schaefer Landing North and have many clients that would be interested in type of property.

Please email me or call me at 917 578 3891.

Iva Pannone
Urban Realty
Dear Ewan,

I am actually looking for such an apartment. is it still on the market?

best
Ali
You need a CMA. Best next action is to ask a local Real Estate Broker by clicking "Find a Pro" in the main menu at the top of this website. http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/
The best way to determine the value of your condo get a current market analysis from a real estate professional.

I can provide this to you free of charge.
Call me at 718.256.4000
If you are thinking of selling your home, we can help to quickly sell your property.
I will also, handle all the details for you so that your property will close in a
smooth and expeditious manner. I will professionally guide you through all the
paperwork and negotiations on your behalf (including meeting with
agents, lawyers, banks, inspectors and appraisers).

Request For A Free Home Evaluation Today.
I have qualified buyers all over the Brooklyn area!!

That are ready to buy.

Please DON'T HESITATE ... CALL US TODAY if you have any questions!

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group LLC
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
Dear Ewan:

Your condo sounds nice based on your description but it is still difficult to make such a determination without viewing the interior and/or knowing the exact location. I have sold a bunch of condos in Williamsburg, if you like I can prepare a Comparative Market Analysis for you, meet with you to view your place and give you an estimate of your condos market value right now. There is no cost or obligation for this service and I may have a buyer for you as well if you are thinking about selling.

Please contact me direct and we can discuss it further.

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Hello Ewan,

Like Austin powers woulds say:
"About one million dollars... Hahahaha!!!"
J/K - I really don't know my friend, haven't seen it. But I do know I have sold quite a few in that area, from N4th to S6th...

I get buyers from all over the place... Just like all the people who live around there.
Feel free to call me anytime... I'll try to make it painless.
Enjoy this beautiful weekend... We deserve it!

Luke Constantino
Keller Willams Real Estate
Commercial/Residential
Direct: (212) 300-3919
lukeconstantino@gmail.com
Not enough information for us here, you will need to connect with a local Realtor, he or she will have to take inventory of your place, updates or the lack thereof, location etc. and then compare your condo with those recently sold by making adjustments in price as need be, and also show you what similar condos are currently on the market and then with a detailed market evaluation from your Realtor and taking into consideration your current outstanding loan to your lender, and what your plans are for the future, buying, renting, relocating etc. you will then be able to make together a good decision for YOU....
If you need the recommendation for a good Realtor in the Brooklyn area, let me know I gladly send one
your way.
Edith = EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties ---- EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
There are many variables to consider including which building, the condition of your home, etc.

During my 7 years living and working in Williamsburg, I have represented sponsors, sellers and buyers in most Williamsburg buildings. Please contact me to discuss further and I would be happy to give you my opinion on your home's values and discuss placing it on the market.

Rachel Poggi
Vice President/Associate Broker
Douglas Elliman
646-345-1326
Rachel.poggi@elliman.com
Feel fer to call or email me with the address and I would be happy to give you a free market analysis of your homes value.

Michael J. Dvorkin
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Charles Rutenberg LLC (REBNY)
127 East 56th Street, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10022
917.334.8990 mobile
646.381.3644 fax
mdvorkin@rutenbergrealtyny.com
mjdvorkin@gmail.com
Hello;
Are you asking as a rental or a sale? Either way it depends on which building you are referring to.
Please feel free to call me with your specifics and I will be more than happy to help you.
Yours,
Kathryn Lilly, Broker
Realty on the Greene, LLC
718-858-7600
Contact a few local agents from different realty companies and ask for a cma, comparative market analysis; review the data, ask opinions and go from there; generally cma's are provided free of charge, or consider hiring a professional appraiser...